Group Classes available most weeknights & Saturday Mornings.
Our methods are positively balanced, meaning our foundation is built upon reinforcement of proper behavior, and shaping the dogs behaviors by finding what they are motivated by most (food, affection, play, or affirmation). We are thoroughly trained and are happy to provide you with the knowledge to use tools properly
Salt Lake County and Beyond
(Murray, Midvale, West Jordan, Taylorsville, South Salt Lake, Millcreek, Holladay, Cottonwood Heights, Sandy, South Jordan, Salt Lake City, Draper, Bluffdale, Riverton, Herriman)
With our experience in teaching group classes, the courses are designed to help you and your dog
develop a stronger relationship, learn basics through advanced obedience,
prepare you and your dog for real life situations.
- Courses are available to puppies 9 weeks and up
- To dogs of all breeds, ages, and temperaments.
- Each course has specific training goals and achievements you and your dog will achieve
together before moving up to the next level course.
- Our courses are designed to address dogs development stages, behavioral challenges,
and real life problems.
- Our trainers’ goals are to help you and your dog become the best team together,
and that your dog becomes the best companion.